What is Tattoo.com?
How does Tattoo.com benefit tattoo artists, designers and companies?
- Tattoo.com is a tattoo photo sharing site.
- Tattoo.com allows you to gather & organize photos, videos, and links to share and connect with your fans.
- Check out this sample page to see how you can show off your awesome tattoos, daily snap shots or your latest creations using Tattoo.com.
How does Tattoo.com benefits Fans?
- Tattoo.com creates an environment where artists, designers and companies can build audiences and connect with fans of their work.
- Snaps link back to the originating source.
- It creates a social forum where fans can get info and photos about artists and studios.
- It creates a space where artists can quickly share exclusive information/videos/pics.
- Artists can keep track of statistics in terms of what photos/videos/media is being liked, re-snapped, and commented on.
- Artists and companies can post personal snaps about their life to engage their customers.
- No adult content allowed.
How do I verify my account?
- Fans will appreciate media coming directly from the tattoo artists, studios and companies.
- Tattoo.com creates a central location where fans have access to all artists, studios and companies in one area.
- Tattoo.com creates a space where fans can make albums and re-snap their favorite tattoos and designs. There is no need to bookmark or save the media to their hard drive. All the content is centralized.
- Fans can stay informed when they follow the artists, studios and companies.
- Fans can stay anonymous when registering.
How can you tell if an account is verified?
- To learn more about verification, please click here.
What is a snap?
- Verified accounts will have this checkmark next to their name.
What is a board?
- A snap is an image or video you add to your account.
What is following?
- A board is a collection/container for your snaps. Every snap is added to an board you create. You can create a board when you submit a snap.
How do I delete a snap?
- When you start following a user or snaps board, their snaps will show up in You Follow section.
How do I add a Snap?
- Click on My account. Find your snap, click it and then click the “edit” button. Then click the “delete” button at the bottom.
How do I install the "Snap It" button?
- You can add a snap by clicking the Add snap link on the top or by using the Snap It button.
How do I snap a video?
- Click the Snap It Button link on the left to learn how to install the button.
How do I add a gift snap?
To add a gift snap, put a dollar amount into the description. For example, adding the price $25.99 in the description will add your snap to the gift category.
How do I know what my username is?
- Click the Add Snap button and paste the URL of the video. Currently, we support YouTube and Vimeo videos.
Change your profile picture
- Click My Account in the top right. You’ll see your username in the profile box.
Change your contact settings.
- Click My Account in the top right. Then click “Choose File” to select a profile photo and submit the form.
Remove your account
- Click My Account in the top right. Then either check or uncheck the Personal contact form option.
- Click My Account in the top right. Then at the bottom of the page click “Cancel account”.