What these particular Tattoo Fails lack in the non-tattoo fail department, they certainly make up for in creativity. They also make up for it in amusing all of you, our valued Tattoo readers. Sure, we have all seen tattoo fails that happened for the usual reasons, like poor research for the right tattoo artists, or bad spelling because of an inexperienced tattooist, or an impulse decision brought on by youth and possible substances. These unique tattoo fails are in a category all their own because they were each thought out by the wearer, and completely on purpose. No accidents here. With each of these tattoos, can you just imagine the wearer showing up to the tattoo studio and charismatically telling the tattooists in detail exactly what you see here? There is a certain level of humor and confidence (and for some of these, lack of a job worthy look) that the wearer has to possess. Without further ado, the 10 most creative tattoo fails (this week). Enjoy!
1. Brings new meaning to business in the front and party in the back.
2. I wonder what bet this person lost.
3. The most eyecatching tattoo ever.
4. A painful tattoo, to get and to look at. But she looks very happy about it, so more power to her!
5. Taste the rainbow?
6. Wonder if this ever worked. Something tells me the answer is no.
7. Are those eye-meows?
8. When you want your nipples to be wizards.
9. Just trimming the hedges, that’s all.
10. I’m just unsure why you would get the first tattoo in the first place. Were you originally planning on staying a virgin?
Hope you enjoyed this list of creative tattoo fails, although it seems that the wearers may see these as tattoo wins! Ah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, especially in the tattoo community!